MDA

Custom Search

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shooting Lacrosse







This is my first post so I thought I would post about my favorite sport to shoot ---Lacrosse
This year I was lucky to cover ACC lacrosse action at Duke and UNC for Lax.com. I also cover High school sports in central North Carolina.

When shooting I like to set up about 10 yards behind goal line extended on the sideline. Get low so you are shooting up into the Helmets!!! From this area on the field you can catch both offense and defense.

I also like to get about 10 to 15 yards on either side of center of field and shoot back at the goal from this position. You can catch some really good goalie saves from here as well as offensive and defensive action.

Do some home work and find out who the play makers are. This will help you catch some peak action. Learning players tendencies will pay off in some Great Shots!!! this is true in all sports.
Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the US, so if there is no organized Lacrosse in your area there will be soon

No comments: